- Unsweetened Cocoa - All Purpose Flour - Baking Powder - Salt - Sugar - Butter - Eggs - White Vinegar - Red Food Coloring
For the brownies
For the drizzle
- White Chocolate Morsels - Coconut Oil
1. Heat the oven and line a baking dish with foil. 2. Combine cocoa, flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl. Set aside. 3. Mix the butter and sugar using a hand mixer. 4. Mix in the eggs, food coloring, and vinegar to sugar mixture. Mix well.
5. Slowly add dry ingredients. 6. Pour batter into baking dish. 7. Bake the brownies for 30-35 minutes. 8. After brownies have cooled, remove them from pan by lifting foil. Cut into heart shapes. 9. Prepare the drizzle and add to the tops of the brownies. Serve!
Don't throw out the leftover brownie pieces after cutting them. Either munch on them or add them to a bowl of ice cream for a special treat.
- Nuts - Chopped Chocolate - Chocolate Chips - M&M's - Valentine's Sprinkles
Red Velvet Brownies Make Great Gifts For Friends, Family, Teachers, and Neighbors
MORE DECADENT DESSERTS