A crunchy, salty, sweet treat with chocolate and caramel. This Sweet and Salty Popcorn Recipe will satisfy just about any craving!
Buttery and salty popcorn is great and all. But add the sweetness, chocolate and caramel for movie snack perfection!
The Milky Way Simply Caramel Bites are little nuggets of deliciousness hiding in this popcorn blend. My daughter is a big fan of this munchie. She keeps asking for more chocolaty popcorn. Of course I make her more, because that means I get some too!
Pick out a classic flick. Cover the floor with blankets and pillows. Make this Sweet & Salty Popcorn Recipe. And snuggle up with the kiddos for a fun family movie night!
This Sweet & Salty Popcorn Recipe is quick easy and inexpensive! Especially if you take advantage of the Mars Bites Coupons below.
Check out these coupons for Mars Bites:
Join the #EatMoreBites Twitter Party on Friday, March 14, from 1:00-2:00 PM EST for a chance to win $550 in Walmart Gift Cards! #CollectiveBias
You can find a variety of Mars Bites at your local Walmart.
Join My Wonky Wonderful World and Never Miss a Recipe! Subscribe:
- 4 Tb Yellow Popcorn Kernels 8-10 cups popped popcorn
- 2 Tb Butter
- 1 Tb Caramel Sauce in a jar the type you buy for ice cream topping
- Milky Way Simply Caramel Bites - chopped about half the package
- Pop the popcorn kernels using whatever method you prefer. I used an Air Popcorn Maker.
- Preheat oven to 250°
- Melt butter and caramel sauce in the microwave. (about 30 seconds)
- In a large bowl, combine popped popcorn and caramel/butter mixture. Toss until evenly coated.
- Spread popcorn in an even layer on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Stir once or twice while baking.
- Remove from oven, transfer popcorn to a large bowl and add the Milky Way Simply Caramel Bites.
- Let cool and serve.
- Store in an airtight container.
Grab your Mars Bites on the candy aisle at Walmart.0