A crunchy, salty, sweet treat with chocolate and caramel. This Sweet and Salty Popcorn Recipe will satisfy just about any craving!
Dessert Popcorn Recipe
Buttery and salty popcorn is great and all. But add the sweetness, chocolate and caramel for movie snack perfection!
The Milky Way Simply Caramel Bites are little nuggets of deliciousness hiding in this popcorn blend. My daughter is a big fan of this munchie. She keeps asking for more chocolaty popcorn. Of course I make her more, because that means I get some too!
Pick out a classic flick. Cover the floor with blankets and pillows. Make this Sweet & Salty Popcorn. And snuggle up with the kiddos for a fun family movie night!
This Sweet & Salty Popcorn is quick easy and inexpensive!
- 4 Tb Yellow Popcorn Kernels, 8-10 cups popped popcorn
- 2 Tb Butter
- 1 Tb Caramel Sauce in a jar, the type you buy for ice cream topping
- Milky Way Simply Caramel Bites - chopped, about half the package
- Pop the popcorn kernels using whatever method you prefer. I used an Air Popcorn Maker.
- Preheat oven to 250°
- Melt butter and caramel sauce in the microwave. (about 30 seconds)
- In a large bowl, combine popped popcorn and caramel/butter mixture. Toss until evenly coated.
- Spread popcorn in an even layer on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Stir once or twice while baking.
- Remove from oven, transfer popcorn to a large bowl and add the Milky Way Simply Caramel Bites.
- Let cool and serve.
- Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 1101Total Fat 66gSaturated Fat 19gTrans Fat 16gUnsaturated Fat 41gCholesterol 31mgSodium 1505mgCarbohydrates 114gFiber 16gSugar 25gProtein 14g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.