Oven Baked Maple Bourbon Glazed Bacon tastes amazing and is simple to prepare. This Glazed Bacon Recipe is perfect for curing those salty-sweet cravings. Easy. Flavorful. Baked. Bacon.
Oven Baked Glazed Bacon
Okay, so you can’t go wrong with bacon. I don’t think I need to explain how delicious bacon is . . . duh.
But, add some Bourbon Whiskey and Maple Syrup for Pure Bacon Bliss!
This Glazed Bacon Recipe is perfect for snacking on or to use in recipes.
Just look at that glorious glistening bacon. Bacon!
This Maple Bourbon Glazed Bacon is super easy to make. Just coat the bacon in the glaze mixture and bake in the oven until crispy.
The bacon will have a sweet candy-like outside and salty, savory inside. The bourbon flavor is very mild. Just a hint of whiskey in the background.
Use real maple syrup, grade A or grade B will work fine.
I used Jim Beam Whiskey because well, it was on sale. It tasted great in this glaze. Feel free to use your favorite bourbon whiskey.
- 1/2 lb Bacon
- 2 Tb Brown Sugar
- 2 Tb Maple Syrup
- 2 tsp Bourbon Whiskey
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Cut bacon strips in half. (optional)
- Mix together the brown sugar, maple syrup and whiskey.
- Transfer bacon strips to the glaze bowl and toss until evenly coated with bacon.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and place a rack on top.
- Lay bacon on the rack in a flat even layer.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until crispy. Watch closely the last 5 minutes because the bacon will burn quickly)
- Cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 211Total Fat 13gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 37mgSodium 638mgCarbohydrates 9gFiber 0gSugar 8gProtein 13g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.
Check out my manly dessert creation that uses this Glazed Bacon Recipe:
More Manly Flavors: