This Coconut Chocolate Pots de Creme Recipe is an elegant yet simple dessert. Perfect for the holidays, Valentine’s Day or to satisfy an extreme chocolate craving! Made with just 5 ingredients, dairy-free and minimal effort, this creamy chocolate treat will be a show-stopper!
This tasty recipe is sponsored by Safeway.
This luscious dessert is so easy to make and super fun to say . . . Chocolate Pots de Creme! So fancy. And these chocolaty treats look fancy too. These are made super creamy with coconut cream. And the O Organics® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips are just sweet enough without making these Coconut Chocolate Pots de Creme overly sweet.
I absolutely love the O Organics product line. I pick up all of my necessities and these quality USDA-certified organic products at my local Northern California Safeway for a great value. Safeway always has what I need and their friendly staff is so helpful. I have been chatting with the same cashiers for years. It makes eating healthy much easier because they believe that great tasting organic food should be available to everyone. Safeway is a one-stop shop for all of my holiday baking needs, with over 400 USDA-certified O Organics products in nearly every aisle.
You can find O Organics near you at Albertsons, Safeway, Jewel-Osco, Vons, Pavilions, Randalls, Tom Thumb, Shaw’s, Star Market, United Express and United and Carrs/Safeway. Visit Here to find a store near you and discover more meal prep tips and recipe ideas.
So not only is this dessert great for a romantic evening in. But, it would be fantastic for large holiday gatherings as well. This chocolaty treat is super rich, so a little goes a long way. And you prepare it a day ahead, so one less thing to do on the actual holiday.
You can top these Coconut Chocolate Pots de Creme with whatever you prefer. I topped mine with O Organics shredded coconut. They are also great topped with whipped cream and raspberries.
My daughter ooooohhhed and aaawwwwed over how pretty they are <— and she is not easily impressed!
Don’t forget to have the kiddos help you carry in the groceries. They have to earn their Chocolate Pots de Creme!
Pots de Creme
- 13 ounce Can Coconut Cream (not coconut milk)
- 2 Large O Organics Eggs
- 1 Cup O Organics Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of Salt
- O Organics Shredded Coconut
- Whipped Cream (dairy free)
- Fresh Raspberries
- Quickly whisk together coconut cream and eggs in a 3 quart pot over medium heat. Continue to whisk and cook for 5-7 minutes or until mixture begins to steam heavily.
- Remove pot from heat and immediately begin to stir in chocolate chips. Add a little at a time, whisking between each addition until all chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Whisk in vanilla and salt.
- Pour into mini dishes or ramekins. Refrigerate 6+ hours to set.
- Top with shredded coconut, whipped cream and raspberries. Serve.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size g
Amount Per Serving Calories 775Total Fat 43gSaturated Fat 34gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 94mgSodium 228mgCarbohydrates 99gFiber 7gSugar 87gProtein 7g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Safeway.