Do you want to take your beloved crispy treats to the next level? Well these Biscoff Crispy Treats are the way to do it, add chunks of Biscoff Cookies into the crispy treats then smother them with a luscious Biscoff Glaze … Leveled Up!
Rice Crispy Treats with Biscoff Glaze
These crispy treats are a nice change from traditional treats. The Biscoff Spread is so rich, indulgent and flavorful and makes these a wonderful dessert.
The nutty flavor blends well with the sweet marshmallowy crispy treats.
- 1 Tb Butter
- 1 – 10 ounce bag of Marshmallows
- 10 Biscoff Cookies, broken into small pieces
- 2½ cups Puffed Rice Cereal
- 2 Tb Melted Butter
- 1/2 cup Biscoff Spread
- Prepare all crispy treat ingredients. I use a rolling pin to crush the Biscoff Cookies into small pieces.
- Combine 1 Tb butter and 10 ounces of marshmallows in a large microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave uncovered for about 1 minute and 30 seconds or until the marshmallows poof up above the rim of the bowl.
- Remove from microwave and stir marshmallows and butter together until incorporated.
- Slowly add the puffed rice cereal and the Biscoff Cookie pieces while stirring.
- Transfer Crispy Treats to a foil lined and buttered (extra butter) 9×9 baking dish. Firmly press down with buttered hands.
- Refrigerate until firm. (approximately 15-30 minutes)
- For the glaze, melt 2 Tb butter and combined with the 1/2 cup of Biscoff Spread using a hand mixer or whisk.
- Pour over the crispy treats and spread evenly with a spatula. Return to refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Cut your Biscoff Crispy Treats into the desired size using a buttered knife. Enjoy!
Nutrition InformationYield 12 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 213Total Fat 9gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 10mgSodium 100mgCarbohydrates 33gFiber 0gSugar 18gProtein 2g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.
I hope all of your men, women and children enjoy this recipe as much as mine did! …. You may just want to make a double batch!1