This post is brought to you by Biscoff Spread – All Opinions Are 100% Mine ::: Do you want to take your beloved crispy treats to the next level? Well here is the way to do it, add chunks of Biscoff Cookies into the crispy treats then smother them with a luscious Biscoff Glaze … Leveled Up!
::: Vote For Your Favorite Biscoff Spread “Spread The Love” Photo :::
If you have never tasted Biscoff Spread it is best described as creamy with hints of cinnamon and caramelly sweetness. Or imagine a spiced gingerbread cookie combined with a graham cracker. Basically we are talking about delicious cookies that are ground up into a rich velvety spread. Need I say more?
You can locate Biscoff Spread next to the peanut butter and other nut butters in your grocery store or ShopBiscoff.com. My favorite thing about Biscoff Spread (besides the deliciousness) is that it is preservative-free, free of trans fat and cholesterol, made without genetically modified ingredients or artificial colors, it is vegan and does not contain nuts!
Biscoff Spread tastes great on toast or waffles, as a dip for apples, by the spoonful or my personal favorite . . . in Crispy Treats!
When I am developing a recipe I have several ‘taste-testers’, women, men and children. Usually the ladies and the kiddos give me rave reviews (especially for the treats) while the guys are unimpressed by my efforts. This time the women and children gave the normal positive feedback. But it was the guys that were devouring these crispy treats then immediately requesting more! Seriously, there was not even a crumb left on the platter. So this is definitely a Winning recipe!
Before I get to the recipe let me tell you about the awesome Spread The Love photo contest. Biscoff Spread enthusiasts have submitted photos showing how they like to enjoy Biscoff. Now it is time to vote for the winners. Get in on the action and help to decide which photo shows Biscoff Spread in all of it’s deliciousness! You have the opportunity to vote for your favorite Biscoff photo between August 5, 2013 and August 25, 2013. The top three winners will be announced on Facebook on August 30, 2013. For more information visit Biscoff on Facebook or the Biscoff site!
- 1 Tb Butter
- 1 – 10 ounce bag of Marshmallows
- 10 Biscoff Cookies broken into small pieces
- 2½ cups Puffed Rice Cereal
- 2 Tb Melted Butter
- 1/2 cup Biscoff Spread
- Prepare all crispy treat ingredients. I use a rolling pin to crush the Biscoff Cookies into small pieces.
- Combine 1 Tb butter and 10 ounces of marshmallows in a large microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave uncovered for about 1 minute and 30 seconds or until the marshmallows poof up above the rim of the bowl.
- Remove from microwave and stir marshmallows and butter together until incorporated.
- Slowly add the puffed rice cereal and the Biscoff Cookie pieces while stirring.
- Transfer Crispy Treats to a foil lined and buttered (extra butter) 9×9 baking dish. Firmly press down with buttered hands.
- Refrigerate until firm. (approximately 15-30 minutes)
- For the glaze, melt 2 Tb butter and combined with the 1/2 cup of Biscoff Spread using a hand mixer or whisk.
- Pour over the crispy treats and spread evenly with a spatula. Return to refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Cut your Biscoff Crispy Treats into the desired size using a buttered knife. Enjoy!
For more delicious Biscoff Spread ideas, visit Biscoff on Pinterest!
I hope all of your men, women and children enjoy this recipe as much as mine did! …. You may just want to make a double batch!
Biscoff Spread is a sweet, creamy spread made with Biscoff Cookies. Try this delicious European alternative to peanut butter or chocolate spread. Vote for the best photo in Biscoff’s “Spread the Love” contest and you could win a year’s supply of Biscoff products!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Biscoff. The opinions and text are all mine.