Artichoke Dip Recipe
- 2 heads of Roasted Garlic*
- 6 oz Frozen Artichoke Hearts
- 4 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp Cracked Pepper
- 1½ cups Shredded Cheese Blend**
- First you will need to roast your garlic. See the How To Roast Garlic link below this recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Mash roasted garlic cloves with a fork until it becomes a thick paste.
- Thaw and drain the frozen artichoke hearts.
- Make sure you remove as much liquid as possible then chop artichokes into small pieces.
- Reserve 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese blend, put to the side.
- Mix all other ingredients together thoroughly and place into the desired baking dish.
- Top with the remaining 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- I also added a little more cracked pepper and an artichoke heart to garnish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes then broil for 3-5 minutes until the top is bubbly and brown.
*If you are timid about garlic, use only one head of roasted garlic.
**You don’t need this exact cheese blend but something similar with melty cheeses.
This recipe makes approximately 3 cups of dip.
If you are preparing this for a large group I suggest doubling the recipe.
I used the Trader Joes cheese blend (Asiago, Fontina, Parmesan and Mild Provolone) but mozzarella works just fine too
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size g
Amount Per Serving Calories 384Total Fat 32gSaturated Fat 15gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 15gCholesterol 76mgSodium 354mgCarbohydrates 9gFiber 3gSugar 3gProtein 16g
Nutritional information on WonkyWonderful is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.