White Chocolate Cranberry Cookie Bars are great for a holiday treat, potluck or on your cookie tray! Keep this easy dessert recipe for those last minute parties and gatherings.
This is the first time I have ever made Cookie Bars! Can you believe it? I’m really not sure why it took me so long.
I love cookies. But, I hate the tedious process of scooping the dough and baking several batches. So this recipe just makes sense for me. I can’t wait to make a few cookie bar recipes of my own.
The contrast between sweet white chocolate and tart cranberries is amazing!
These White Chocolate & Cranberry Cookie Bars were a BIG hit around my house.
They were gone within 24 hours! Every. Last. Crumb.
Join My Wonky Wonderful World and Never Miss a Recipe! Subscribe:
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Butter - softened
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar - packed
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/2 Cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/2 Cup White Chocolate Morsels
- 1/4 Cup White Chocolate Morsels
- 1/2 teaspoon Coconut Oil
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In large bowl; mix sugar, butter, brown sugar, egg and vanilla until fully incorporated.
- Add flour, baking powder and salt. Mix.
- Stir in cranberries and white chocolate morsels.
- Transfer and spread batter into an 8x8 inch baking dish that has been sprayed with non-stick.
- Bake 25-30 minutes. Let cool.
- Melt white chocolate morsels and coconut oil in microwave. Microwave 15-30 seconds then stir vigorously until smooth. Drizzle glaze over bars. Allow glaze to cool. Cut bars and serve.