You don’t have to be vegan to enjoy these Strawberry Oatmeal Vegan Breakfast Bars. The chewy oatmeal bars topped with fresh strawberries and jam are a nutritious way to start your day! This also makes a great healthy snack or breakfast on the go! A great vegan recipe that everyone will love!
I am proud to be partnering with Silk® to bring you this tasty breakfast recipe!
These Strawberry Oatmeal Vegan Breakfast Bars were a big hit with my family and the ladies at my Mom’s work. The best part is that they are a convenient and nutritious breakfast option. I need easy breakfast because as many of you know, I am NOT a morning person! That is why I love grab and go breakfasts. Not because I am running out of the house first thing in the morning but because I am super lazy before my first cup of coffee.
These breakfast bars are fantastic with your cup of morning coffee!
And New Silk Creamers are the perfect way to enjoy a little flavor in your coffee.
My favorite flavors are Vanilla Silk Almond Creamer, Caramel Silk Almond Creamer and Hazelnut Silk Almond Creamer. Silk also offers soy milk creamers in Vanilla, Original and Hazelnut.
Silk creamers are free of dairy, lactose, gluten, artificial colors and flavors, egg, casein and cholesterol! They have also been verified by the Non-GMO Project’s product verification program.
Now I can enjoy a plant based breakfast and cup of coffee!
It took me a few tries to get the consistency of the oatmeal bars right. I wanted slightly chewy without being overly moist. These are it! Firm enough to stay together but not hard as a rock. They are between the texture of a granola bar and an oatmeal cookie.
Mix up the oatmeal bar ingredients, slather on that luscious strawberry mixture then bake. Super simple and delicious!
Cut them into squares or bars and serve as a breakfast or snack. With school right around the corner, these bars will be great for packing lunches!
And they look really pretty too. I personally don’t mind eating ugly food. So the fact that these Strawberry Oatmeal Vegan Breakfast Bars are gorgeous is just a bonus. 🍓 ❤️ 🍓 ❤️
Join My Wonky Wonderful World and Never Miss a Recipe! Subscribe:
- 2 Cups Old Fashioned Oatmeal (dry)
- 1/2 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Almond or Cashew Butter
- 1 Cup Chopped Strawberries
- 1/2 Cup Strawberry Jam
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Line a 9x9 pan with foil and spray with nonstick.
- In large bowl; mix oatmeal, flour, baking powder and salt.
- Stir in maple syrup, apple sauce and nut butter until combined.
- Press mixture into prepared pan. Use your hands to press into an even layer.
- Mix strawberries and jam. Spread evenly on top of oatmeal mixture.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until edges are browned and strawberries are bubbling.
- Let cool completely (can be in refrigerator).
- Remove entire piece of foil from pan. Carefully peel foil from bars and transfer bars to cutting board.
- Cut into squares or bars. Store in refrigerator.
- Makes 9 bars
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Silk. The opinions and text are all mine.