Gluten Free Pasta Salad is not only possible but delicious! This pasta salad recipe has all of the flavors of spinach dip in one great side dish.
I received a Degustabox to facilitate this review post. This post contains affiliate links. Basically, I get a little kick back for sending you over to order your Degustabox . . . at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support!
Yes, we still have time to enjoy cold pasta salads. It is not all about pumpkin yet! This Spinach Dip Gluten Free Pasta Salad is an interesting and flavorful side dish. It is basically like eating spinach dip in pasta form. What’s not to like about that!?!?
Spinach dip is one of my all-time favorite comfort foods. My family makes a big batch of the dip for every holiday feast. I could my weight in it!
So when I received a box of Sam Mills GF Corn Quinoa Fusilli in my September Degustabox and my first thought was gluten free pasta salad, of course. And from there I guess I’m just craving spinach dip.
Degustabox is a monthly subscription box that is new to the U.S. Try Degustabox and get 10-15 full-size goodies delivered straight to your door! Shipping is free!
Click Below To Give Degustabox A Try ↓↓↓
Join My Wonky Wonderful World and Never Miss a Recipe! Subscribe:
- 16 ounces Gluten Free Fusilli Pasta - cooked according to package instructions
- 2 Cups Sour Cream
- 1/2 Cup GF Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt (more to taste)
- 2 teaspoons Dried Parsley
- 16 ounces Frozen Chopped Spinach - thawed and drained
- 5 ounces Sliced Water Chestnuts - drained and chopped
- Prepare pasta according to package instructions.
- Press thawed spinach into mesh strainer to remove any liquid. Transfer to paper towels and press to remove any remaining liquid.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Serve cold.
- Serves 8+