This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #JustAddRotel #CollectiveBias
Sometimes it is the easiest recipes that are the most delicious. These Oven Baked Tacos are just that . . . simple, satisfying and perfect for feeding a crowd!
Quick and hassle free recipes are ideal for playoff parties. Who wants to be slaving away in the kitchen while all the guests are having fun watching the big game?
That is why these Oven Baked Tacos are great for parties. Make the taco meat mixture before the party. Then just fill the shells with meat and cheese. Pop them into the oven. Done.
For such a simple recipe there needs to be amazing flavors. Take your average tacos to the next level with RO*TEL Diced Tomatoes, black beans and loads of cheese!
Original RO*TEL has green chilies for that extra hit of flavor. Mexican Lime & Cilantro RO*TEL for a little zip. Or Hot RO*TEL with Habaneros for the brave ones.
I use Original RO*TEL. What can I say, I’m a traditionalist.
Make these awesome tacos or spice up your favorite recipe.
Download RO*TEL Coupon Now and head to your local Walmart.
Buy THREE (3) RO*TEL, Get ONE (1) RO*TEL FREE (Max Value $1.00) (Redeemable at Walmart) This offer is only good until April 6th *while supplies last*
Warm crunchy taco shells, flavorful meat and melty cheese.
Baked Tacos covered in fresh toppings. Game day food at it’s finest!
Join My Wonky Wonderful World and Never Miss a Recipe! Subscribe:
- 2 lbs Ground Beef
- 2 packages Taco Seasoning
- 2 (10oz) Cans RO*TEL Diced Tomatoes (do not drain)
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1 (15oz) Can Black Beans - drained & rinsed
- 24 Hard Taco Shells
- 16 oz Shredded Cheese (Mexican Blend)
- Black Olives
- Sour Cream
- Hot Sauce
- Shredded Lettuce
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Brown beef in large skillet. Drain fat and return to pan.
- Add taco season, RO*TEL Diced Tomatoes and water. Simmer until sauce thickens.
- Add black beans.
- Carefully place 12 hard taco shells upright in 13x9 baking dish.
- Fill shells half way with taco meat. Top with generous amounts of shredded cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately with toppings.