Brighten up your holiday cookie platter with these Orange Cream White Chocolate Chip Cookies! Soft cookies flavored with orange and vanilla. Fresh orange zest and white chocolate chips make these cookies extra special!
The orange and vanilla combo is one of my favorites. I consumed so many Orange Cream Push Ups when I was a kid. You remember, the ones that had the Flintstones on the wrapper. My poor mom had to listen to me beg for those every time we went to the grocery store.
So, whenever I can make a treat that has that orange-vanilla flavor, I am happy. It takes me back to those hot summer days with orange cream dripping down my chin.
These Orange Cream White Chocolate Chip Cookies are a great way to enjoy that flavor in cookie form.
Get your glass of cold milk and get ready to dunk!
Did you know that Milk is one of the most requested items at food banks, yet it is rarely donated? I didn’t know that either.
The entire dairy industry from dairy farmers to dairy processors has come together and joined with Feeding America food banks to help get milk to those who need it most.
Check out Cookies for Santa’s Milk Drive if you want to help too. Simply type in your zip code and the donation you make will be distributed to a food bank in your area. You will be doing good in your very own community.
I really believe that using your favorite quality ingredients makes such a difference. Butter (of course), white chocolate morsels and I use Lorann Oils Bakery Emulsions for flavoring these cookies.
And I used my OXO Medium Cookie Scoop. How did I make cookies without a scoop for so many years!?!?
These unique cookies are sure to be a hit. My mom even loved them. And she HATES white chocolate!
Join My Wonky Wonderful World and Never Miss a Recipe! Subscribe:
- 1¼ Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Corn Starch
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/2 Cup Butter - softened
- 3/4 Cups White Sugar
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 Tablespoon Orange Flavoring
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup White Chocolate Chips
- Zest of 1 Orange
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Mix flour, baking soda, corn starch and salt. Set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add egg, orange flavor and vanilla. Mix.
- Gradually add dry ingredients while mixing.
- Add white chocolate chips and orange zest.
- Refrigerate dough for 15-30 minutes. (optional)
- Drop by 1½ Tablespoons on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake on center oven rack 12-14 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.
- Transfer cookies to cooling rack.
- Recipe yields 12-14 cookies.
This post includes Affiliate Amazon Links. These links will take you to Amazon where I receive a small percentage of sales, at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting WonkyWonderful!