This is a sponsored post in partnership with One2OneNetwork and McCormick. All opinions are my own.
Taco Casserole is a quick and easy weeknight meal made in one pot! A delicious dinner that doesn’t leave a sink full of dishes. Yes!
This Taco Casserole Recipe was a suggestion on my McCormick® FlavorPrint Profile. FlavorPrint is a fantastic tool created by McCormick®.
All you have to do is create your FlavorPrint Profile, take the quick quiz and start getting recipe recommendations.
Here is my FlavorPrint Profile. My top flavor preferences are Coffee/Chocolatey, Heat and Smoky.
It looks like FlavorPrint has got me pegged. These were a few of my recipe recommendations.
Pizza . . . Spicy . . . Cheesy! Yes, Yes and Yes.
I decided to make the Tex Mex Macaroni Casserole. It is AMAZING!
Perfect for a quick weeknight meal. This One Pot Taco Casserole is sure to be a family favorite meal!
And did I mention how Ooey-Gooey Cheesy it is!?!
Join My Wonky Wonderful World and Never Miss a Recipe! Subscribe:
- 1 lb Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Package McCormick Taco Seasoning (low sodium)
- 2 Cups Water
- 1 (15oz) Can Diced Tomatoes (low sodium)
- 1 (15 oz) Can Tomato Sauce (low sodium)
- 1 Cup Frozen Whole Kernel Corn
- 2 Cups Uncooked Elbow Macaroni
- 1 Cup Shredded Colby/Jack Cheese
- Brown beef in 3 quart pot over medium/high heat. Drain fat and return beef to pot.
- Add taco seasoning, water, tomatoes, tomato sauce and corn. Bring to a boil.
- Add uncooked macaroni and reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes (until pasta is cooked through). Stir occasionally.
- Remove from heat. Sprinkle cheese on top and cover.
- Serve once cheese is melted.
Next I made the Herbed Green Beans. This is a side dish that I wouldn’t normally make.
I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed it. Definitely a nice change and new flavor combination for me.
I also made Grilled Corn with Chile Lime Butter. This side dish was as delicious as I expected!
I used less chile pepper than the recipe called for so that my daughter could enjoy it as well. I used my indoor grill pan to cook the corn because it was 105° outside and I couldn’t bear the thought of grilling on the bbq.
Overall, I would recommend FlavorPrint to anyone that is looking try new recipes and flavors. It is great for expanding your cooking repertoire while feeding friends and family!
More One Pot Wonders. . .