This No Churn Cotton Candy Oreo Ice Cream Recipe is the perfect summertime dessert! An easy ice cream that does NOT require an ice cream machine!
I am a total sucker for limited edition Oreo flavors. Must. Eat. All. The. Oreos.
It was my daughter that went crazy when she first spotted these Cotton Candy Oreos. She is a total sucker for anything cotton candy flavored!
Bringing it all together . . . what could be better than super creamy cotton candy flavored ice cream loaded with chunks of Cotton Candy Oreos!?!? But wait, there’s more. This is a No Churn Cotton Candy Oreo Ice Cream Recipe. So you don’t even need an ice cream maker.
I hosted a beginning of summer ice cream sundae party for my daughter and a few friends. This Cotton Candy Oreo Ice Cream was an overwhelming favorite. For the kiddos that was expected. But, this ice cream was actually a favorite of the adults, too!
[Tweet “Feel like a kid again … Cotton Candy Oreo Ice Cream >>”]
Join My Wonky Wonderful World and Never Miss a Recipe! Subscribe:
- 1 pint Heavy Whipping Cream
- 14 ounces Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 5 Drops Red Food Coloring (or blue if you prefer)
- 1 teaspoon Cotton Candy Flavoring
- 10-12 Cotton Candy Oreos* - chopped
- Using hand mixer, beat heavy whipping cream to stiff peaks.
- Mix in sweetened condensed milk, food coloring and flavoring.
- Fold in Oreo chunks.
- Transfer mixture to container. (I use a large loaf pan)
- Cover and freeze overnight.
- *Use Golden Oreos if you are unable to find the Cotton Candy flavored Oreos.
Ice Cream, You Scream . . .