Tomato Quinoa Salad dressed with Roasted Garlic and Herb Homemade Vinaigrette is a great summer recipe. This Salad and Homemade Dressing is healthy, gluten free and bursting with flavor!
This is the perfect time to make Homemade Vinaigrette because May is National Vinegar Month and National Salad Month!
I personally do not need a reason to enjoy vinegar. I could drink the stuff!
Celebrate the return of spring produce with a fresh salad. For an extra punch of flavor, make this Homemade Dressing with Pompeian Red Wine Vinegar.
This dressing is for all the garlic lovers out there. It is full of Roasted Garlic, Fresh Parsley and Thyme!
This Tomato Quinoa Salad is a fantastic cold summer salad. Serve it as a side dish at your next barbeque.
Join My Wonky Wonderful World and Never Miss a Recipe! Subscribe:
- 1/4 Cup Pompeian Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 Cup Pompeian Olive Oil
- 10 Roasted Garlic Cloves - finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Italian Parsley – finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Fresh Thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon Fresh Cracked Pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon Himalayan or Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- 10 Grape Tomatoes - sliced in half
- 10 Sunburst Tomatoes - sliced in half
- 1 Cup Cooked White Quinoa (prepare according to package instructions)
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- Mix all vinegarette ingredients in a sealable container (such as a glass mason jar). Seal container and shake vigorously before serving.
- Combine tomatoes and cooked white quinoa. Dress quinoa and tomatoes with your preferred amount of Roasted Garlic Dressing.
- Dressing recipe yields 1 cup. Refrigerate unused dressing and use within 3 days.
- Makes 1½ cups Quinoa Salad.