Tomatillos, avocado, jalapeno, lime and cilantro come together to create this unbelievable Green Salsa Recipe!
This dip is actually a cross between salsa verde and guacamole. In fact, I could not decide if I should call it salsa or guacamole.
It is the best of both worlds!
Who has the time to dip twice!?! Now you can enjoy salsa verde and guacamole all in one bite. Yep, it’s a time saver!
Give this Green Salsa Recipe a try. The tangy, creamy dip is sure to become a family favorite.
And it is super easy to make!
Join My Wonky Wonderful World and Never Miss a Recipe! Subscribe:
- 5 Tomatillos - remove husks, wash and cut in quarters
- 1 Garlic Clove - chopped
- 1/2 Small Jalapeno - chopped
- 3 Avocados - peeled and pit removed
- 1/4 Cup Chopped White Onion
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Cilantro (optional)
- Pulse all ingredients in food processor to desired consistency.
- *If it is too tangy/acidic for your taste, add a small pinch of sugar*
- Serve with chips and Enjoy!
- Yieds 2 Cups