Extreme Chocolate Ice Cream is a must make recipe. This No Churn Ice Cream is packed with Chocolate Chunks and Brownies! Inspired by my favorite Dairy Queen Blizzard flavor. Death By Chocolate never tasted so good!
Need Chocolate? No, I mean, do you Really Need Chocolate? This No Churn Extreme Chocolate Ice Cream will cure even the most powerful chocolate craving!
Best part is, this ice cream is made with 5 ingredients and you Do Not need an ice cream maker! That’s right . . . this is a super creamy, chocolate dreamy, no churn ice cream.
I used my favorite Rodelle Dutch Processed Baking Cocoa to make this ice cream extra rich. I truly never realized what a difference quality cocoa made until I started using Rodelle Baking Cocoa. It. Is. Amazing.
The brownie chunks were from a batch of my Chocolate Chunk Nutella Swirl Brownies. Here are a few more Brownie Recipes to choose from. Or buy a couple store bought brownies if you prefer. Totally acceptable.
I even made this fun little video to show how easy it is. Really I just like to play with my food.
Note To Self: Make sure to clean fingernails of my mini hand models before photo shoot. Let’s just pretend they have chocolate under their nails. LOL!
My two taste testers definitely enjoyed their job on this day. It doesn’t get better than Chocolate Ice Cream on a hot summer day.
[Tweet “No Churn Extreme Chocolate Ice Cream >>> “]
Join My Wonky Wonderful World and Never Miss a Recipe! Subscribe:
- 1 pint Heavy Whipping Cream
- 14 ounces Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3-4 Tablespoons Rodelle Gourmet Baking Cocoa (to taste)
- 2 Cups Brownie Chunks
- 1/2 Cup Semisweet Chocolate Chunks
- Using hand mixer, beat heavy whipping cream to stiff peaks.
- Mix in sweetened condensed milk and cocoa.
- Fold in brownies and chocolate chunks.
- Transfer mixture to container. (I use a large loaf pan)
- Cover and freeze overnight.
I am proud to be a brand ambassador partner with Rodelle.