I love super soft cookies that almost melt in your mouth. These Cotton Candy White Chocolate Chip Cookies are perfectly soft. Trust me, the kids will go crazy for these cookies!
I can’t take credit for this cookie recipe. This is the creation of my imaginative daughter. When I asked for cookie suggestions she requested a Blue Cotton Candy Cookie. So specific. I took this as a challenge and after several attempts she got her cookie!
I knew this was the perfect time to share my kiddo inspired recipe. I’m teaming up with OXO to spread the word about Cookies For Kids’ Cancer. OXO supplied me with a few of their awesome products so that I could Bake A Difference!
For every stickered item sold, OXO will donate 25 cents in support of pediatric cancer research as part of its $100,000* pledge to Cookies for Kids’ Cancer. Look for specially marked OXO products at participating retailers in September.
Look for products with this sticker:
I love the OXO measuring cups and spoons. They come with a level for precise measuring!!! Genius.
The cotton candy flavor adds a unique twist. Kids and adults will love the taste!
This OXO Medium Cookie Scoop makes the task so much quicker and easier!
My favorite part of cookie making . . . when they are fresh out of the oven! I used the OXO Cookie Spatula to transfer cookies to a cooling rack.
Join My Wonky Wonderful World and Never Miss a Recipe! Subscribe:
- 2½ Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 2 teaspoons Corn Starch
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 2 Sticks Butter (1 cup)
- 1½ Cups Ultrafine White Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 20 Drops Blue Food Coloring (optional)
- 4 teaspoons Cotton Candy Flavoring (I use LorAnn Oils)
- 1 Cup White Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350°
- With a fork; mix flour, baking soda, corn starch and salt. Set aside.
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add eggs, food coloring and flavoring. Mix.
- Gradually add dry ingredients while mixing.
- Add white chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes. (optional)
- Drop by 1½ Tablespoons on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake on center oven rack 12-14 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Transfer cookies to cooling rack.
Find out more about #OXOGoodCookies
Cookies . . . Cookies . . . Cookies . . .
* In 2014, OXO will donate up to $100,000 to Cookies for Kids’ Cancer through specially marked baking tools, bake sale matches and other fundraising efforts. Cookies for Kids’ Cancer is a recognized 501c(3) public charity duly incorporated under the laws of the state of New Jersey. Your donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowable by law. 100% of proceeds raised by Cookies for Kids’ Cancer fund pediatric cancer research.