Your favorite cereal and french toast come together for the ultimate breakfast meal. French Toast coated in Cinnamon Toast Crunch® cereal then cooked until golden brown. Top that with an indulgent Cream Cheese Glaze.
I was a cereal every morning kind of kid. Cinnamon Toast Crunch®, Cocoa Puffs® and Lucky Charms® were in my cereal rotation. I was the obnoxious kid that picked out all of the Lucky Charms® marshmallows and left the plain cereal for the next person!
So when standing in the Winco cereal aisle, I had a hard time choosing which General Mills® cereal to use in my recipe. I decided to use Cinnamon Toast Crunch® to make a breakfast that your entire family will enjoy!
If you love the General Mills® cereals as much as I do, be sure to check out the Ibotta app on your phone. Each week from 4/15-5/25 there will be a featured General Mills® cereal offer at Winco. Each week you can redeem for $1.50! If you buy 5 cereals, you can redeem an additional $2.50! Cereals included in this offer are Cinnamon Toast Crunch®, Cocoa Puffs®, Chocolate Toast Crunch®, Golden Grams®, Dark Chocolate Multigrain Cheerios®, Honey Nut Cheerios®, Lucky Charms®, Fiber One Protein®. Save up to $14.50 on your favorite cereals! For more information visit Ibotta’s blog.
My daughter and niece were more than happy to be my cereal munchin’ models. Cinnamon Toast Crunch® by the handful!
Eating cereal straight from the box is great and all. What is better? This Cinnamon Toast Crunch® French Toast!
Thick slices of Texas toast style bread, dredged in egg and coated with a Cinnamon Toast Crunch® crust. Fry them up in butter until golden brown. The inside is soft while the outside is crunchy and flavorful.
And the pièce de résistance . . . Cream Cheese Glaze drizzled over the top!
You know that I can’t drizzle anything without making an animated gif!
Join My Wonky Wonderful World and Never Miss a Recipe! Subscribe:
- 4 Slices Texas Toast Bread
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon Half & Half
- 2 Cups Cinnamon Toast Crunch®
- 3-4 Tablespoons Butter (for frying)
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese or Neufchatel Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Half & Half
- 6 Tablespoons Powdered Sugar
- Preheat oven to 200°
- Fill a plastic sip top bag with Cinnamon Toast Crunch®. Crunch into small pieces.(use a rolling pin, tenderizer, can, etc) Transfer cereal pieces to a large bowl.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs and half&half until fully incorporated and light in color.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium/low heat for 5 minutes.
- Dip one slice of bread into the egg mixture. Coat both sides. Let excess drip off then transfer to the Cinnamon Toast Crunch® bowl. Cover the bread with cereal pieces, gently pressing into each side.
- Melt about 1 tablespoon of butter in the frying pan. Place the bread slice into pan. Cook each side for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Transfer french toast to a baking sheet and place into the oven to keep warm.
- Between each slice, remove any cereal crumbs from pan and add more butter.
- Repeat process for all bread slices. Cooking time may decrease as pan gets hotter.
- Drizzle cream cheese glaze over french toast and top with Cinnamon Toast Crunch®.
- Puree cream cheese, half & half and powdered sugar until smooth.
Take a trip to your local Winco to pick up your favorite General Mills® cereal. And don’t forget to check out the #WincoCerealDeals on Ibotta!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of WinCo Foods via Burst Media. The opinions and text are all mine.