Soft Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe

I am always on the lookout for the perfect chocolate chip cookie.  Who isn’t, Right?  Although I have a favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe that I have used for years, I guess it’s nice to change it up every now and then.

These cookies from Apple A Day are described as the Best-Ever Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies, thanks to a ‘secret ingredient’.  Well, that caught my attention so I gave them a try and was not disappointed!

Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies

This is the second installment of my Tried, Tested & Tasty series.  Basically, I try and test out a recipe that I find online (usually on Pinterest).  If I decide that it is tasty, I share my photos with all of you and also give you the link to the original recipe.  And yes, basically this is me being a little bit lazy when I don’t feel like developing or adapting a recipe.  So it is a win/win . . . I get to take a lazy day and you all get to discover an awesome new food blog!

If you missed the first Tried, Tested & Tasty check it out HERE.  The recipe was Baked Nutella Donuts with a Nutella Glaze . . . YUM!

chocolate chip cookies

These cookies are so fluffy and delicious!  The proof is in the above photo, I was literally stuffing my face with cookies during the photoshoot!  I have made chocolate chip cookies using this recipe a couple times now.  The only change that I have made is that I use 1 tsp of cornstarch instead of 2 tsp.  But, that is just my preference.  The original recipe is absolutely wonderful as is.

So go check out the Best-Ever Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe and give it a try!

Here are a few more recipes that caught my eye over at Apple A Day:

Chipotle Chicken Tostada Bites ::: Roasted Beet Quinoa :::  Oatmeal Smoothies

Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies

”A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.”

I love a good party!  I’ve been known to share my delicious creations at THESE awesome parties!

Comments

1. Tanya says:

Nothing wrong with being a little lazy! Love a tried and true recipe! Thanks for sharing Nicole!

• Nicole Harris says:

Funny that my ‘lazy’ post still takes a couple of hours to do if you account for photos, editing and writing the post. I think I may just be super slow :P

2. Oh, wow! These look sooo gooey, soft and perfectly chewy. I love ‘em!

3. What a nice write up! Thank you so much for all the blog love. Your series of “disappearing cookie” pics is so adorable!

• Nicole Harris says:

Thanks Kelsey! I’m glad you liked the post and the pics. Thanks for this recipe, it is super tasty!

4. These look delicious! I’m excited to try them.

• Nicole Harris says:

Hi Tara! I hope you enjoy these cookies. This was a nice change from my all-time favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe. These come out so super soft and fluffy!

5. This looks awesome!!! We would love it if you would link up at our linky party:
    Live every Wednesday to Sunday.
    Hosted by:
    http://www.lifewiththecrustcutoff.com/ Parrish @ Life with the Crust Cut Off
    http://thissillygirlslife.com/ Dana @ This Silly Girl’s Life
    We hope to see you there!

6. A cookie.. for me? Oh, how can I refuse!

Not going to lie.. definitely craving cookies right now!

7. Anna Rodriguez says:

These really are the BOMB DIGGITY!!! I will never try another chocolate chip cookie again!! Thanks Nicole!!

• Nicole Harris says:

I’m glad you like them! They are so soft and fluffy. Thanks for stopping by, Anna :)

8. This is the best idea. I love baking in my Style.I`m from Italy miss skillet baking Pretty cool indeed.